Sunday, November 30, 2008

And so it begins...

After spending the past 4 years of my life studying Political Science at a university here in So. California, I've recently enrolled into an accelerated program for the B.S. in nursing. Now, I can say that I am a nursing student. Class began a few weeks ago and already I can feel the tension set in. This is a new venture for me, a very scary new venture. This past year of my life can best be described with the word roller-coaster. I've had to make a few, yet very difficult changes. Starting nursing school was the easy part. Making it to Graduation Day will be the challenge. I hope that this blog will be an online diary for me, a place for me to detail the stories, and the struggles I face on this new path. 
I hope my posts here will be an inspiration to both myself, and to anyone else that may choose to read this. 


* I've spent the past few days playing with the layout design. I'm still not sure if I'm satisfied with the layout, or the colors. To be honest, I suppose it's not the layout design that I'm being jiffy about, but it has more to do with the creation of this blog itself. 
This is my first weblog. And this is the very first post. I'm still learning about this online world of weblogs. Go easy on me, I'll get the hang of this soon enough. I hope to leave a heavier mark the next time I post. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Good luck in school, and welcome to the online nursing student community! :)

    ReplyDelete