Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry Blog

It's been a while since I've updated. I could type and type all my energy into this post, but I doubt my nonsense rambling would make much sense. Let's leave the jibberish to the medical textbooks. 

At some moments life is so darn busy. At other times, it's so boring I could read the phonebook for entertainment. These past few weeks have been just that. Ever since January 1st, I've been feeling somewhat on edge. I'm trying to figure out just what is it, can't quite put my finger on it

Update on Nursing School:
The first quarter will be over at the end of this month. Then onto the next.
I'm currently commuting 4+ hours to class once a week. Thank goodness the courses were scheduled so I can limit my driving time. Soon, I'm going to have to move closer to campus. Especially when clinical rotations start, but that is still months away. For now, I shall save, save, and save! 

No comments:

Post a Comment